The Bottom Line
This Icy Whoville makes the children's eyes sparkle in total amazement. The children will go wild as they explore this Icy Whoville and, actually, so will many of the adults.
Grinch ICE! is a great way to spend a few stress-free hours with the entire family.
- A Real Wonderous Winter Wonderland Adventure
- Nearly 2 Millon Pounds of Beautifully Sculpted Ice
- Great for Children..they love it!
- It's self guided, so you can go at your own pace.
- You can order Tickets online at Ticketmaster.com
- Brrrr Brrr...Need we say more..It's Cold...
- Weekends are busy so expect to wait a little.
- Weekend Rates are a few dollars higher than weekdays.
- Make sure to bring your own gloves.
- 2008 is supposedly this exhibits last year
- An Incredible display of Ice Sculptures
- A part of Opryland's annual "A Country Christmas"
- Features the Grinch & Whoville
Guide Review - Opryland's Grinch ICE! Exhibit
There are several different exhibits but you can be assured that each room is filled with Whoville and the present stealing mean old Grinch. You will find that each one of the sculptures has their own very distinct and impressive displays of ice ranging from the Grinch hanging on tightly to his heart to the kid's favorite, the Grinch Slide.
Going from exhibit to exhibit we were amazed at the intricate works within display...it really is incredible and be assured the entire family, young to old, will enjoy this experience.
Grinch ICE! Exhibit is truly a sight to behold just ask any of the children they would most definitely say that Grinch ICE can't be topped!