1. Local
Jan Duke

Nashville Christmas Music 24/7

By December 2, 2013

At the beginning of every Christmas Season I have a hard time remembering, from last year, which radio stations play Christmas Music all day long so I usually have to spend about 20 minutes skipping from station to station until I find just the right one and this year was no different.  Scenario sound familiar?

So just where can you listen to Christmas Music in Nashville 24/7 especially when your stuck in Nashville Traffic or worse yet driving in circles trying to find a parking spot in Downtown or at the local Shopping Mall?
As far as I know there are only three two local radio stations in the Metro Nashville Area that play Christmas Music 24/7. They are 94FM:THE FISH, MIX 92.9FM and WAMB 99.3FM.
All three two have signals that can reach to at least 30 miles from Nashville so most of the EMA can listen to it.
Know of any other local radio stations that carry 24/7 Christmas Music? If so, let me know or post it below and we will add them to our list too.

Comments

December 17, 2009 at 6:23 pm
(1) Randall says:

Thanks for the Cheistmas radio info; it saved me time.
Randall

December 20, 2009 at 5:10 pm
(2) Kevin says:

Yes! Thank you for this. I’ll have this info for next year…or maybe set up one of those email reminders services to email me next Thanksgiving this this info.

Thank you!!

November 10, 2010 at 10:51 am
(3) Stephanie says:

Thank you so much! Getting ready for the season and was wondering if there were stations down here that did this. So excited now!!! :)

November 23, 2011 at 9:49 am
(4) Sharon says:

Yes, thanks! My memory is not a year long anymore and this is the only time of year I listen to Nashville stations anyway!

December 16, 2011 at 9:29 am
(5) Jamee says:

Tysvm!!! We love Christmas!

December 16, 2011 at 7:56 pm
(6) Eric says:

Thank you!! My life is going funny this Xmas and I need help getting in the spirit. I remembered 92 played Xmas music, but I was sure that it was .3 or .5. When it didn’t work so well, I gave up on it. I won’t be in the car until Monday, but I am looking forward to finding 92.9 for my much needed Christmas spirit. Thanks again for the help. You have no idea how much you may have helped this soul.