1. Local
Jan Duke

Nashville Bass Pro Shop Set To Host Duck Dynasty Book Signing

By November 29, 2012

Duck Dynasty fans are invited to Bass Pro Shops in Nashville for a special book signing with Willie and Korie Robertson, stars of A&E's hit television show.

The local Nashville Bass Pro Shops located in Opry Mills Mall is hosting 'The Duck Commander Family' book signing on Saturday Sunday, December 2nd from noon to 2pm. But you had better arrive early because tickets will only be handed out to the first 400 folks in line.

Comments

November 29, 2012 at 11:15 pm
(1) chrissy says:

Thanks for the info! And FYI Dec. 2 is on a Sunday :)

November 30, 2012 at 7:09 am
(2) Jan says:

Good catch! I completely missed that one and evidently so did the Bass Pro Shop folks. I’ll make sure to forward the info back over to them this morning just in case they haven’t caught it yet.
~ Jan

December 2, 2012 at 1:53 pm
(3) Irritated Mom says:

Would have been nice if they had advertised the fact that you had to have tickets better. My husband and son drove for two hours to see them and got there only to find out they had to have tickets…….and of course already sold out……what a JOKE!!!!

December 2, 2012 at 3:16 pm
(4) anonymus says:

@Irritated Mom-what did you expect? Whenever a celebrity shows up, their is always some sort of money involved. Nothing is ever free. Plus you shoulda came earlier, there is always gonna be like 100′s of people to show up to an event like this.

December 2, 2012 at 3:31 pm
(5) Jan says:

I’m sorry that you misunderstood their guidelines and made that long drive because you didn’t have to have tickets in advance, in fact you couldn’t get them in advance.

The only way to get a ticket was to be one of the first 400 people in line that day…hence the reason I made mention above about folks needing to get there early. Additionally, I can also tell you that the information I received from the folks at Bass Pro Shops clearly mentioned the guidelines (1st 400 in line) as well.

Again, sorry that you and your family made that long drive and didn’t get to visit with the Duck Dynasty folks. Hopefully the DD crew was such a bit hit that they will return to Nashville again!

December 3, 2012 at 9:10 am
(6) wendy says:

Also the tickets were free!

December 2, 2013 at 8:00 pm
(7) Caroline Knobloch says:

Actually, today is December 2nd … Monday. 2013!